Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Night !

Feeling kinda moody these days. Prolly because I have too much time in the hostel to think too much, and ofcourse all my buddies are emo kaki too ( Vhang especially ! ). Just cant stand their "emo" aura. Lag line, can't play dota, youtube and pps are loading too slow, only facebook games left, which are too blaady childish. Deng.

Feeling very uncomfy when I follow my mom to campus or back home. You can feel people staring. And now the staffs here starts to haunt me. You can see unknown people walking by smilling at me, what the heck. And thanks to my mom's driver who like to tell everyone he sees that im "madam's" son, more people are haunting me.

My timetable is really sucky now. I only have 2hours class on monday and wednesday and 4hours class on tuesday. Plus I still cant find friends that can really click yet, thats boredom x 1000. Thank god this timetable will only last for 3 weeks. Can't wait to start the real course. All I can say now the only thing i enjoy here for now is the pasar malam.

Nuff bout the campus. I also feel very uncomfy with my appearance these days. They say when you don't like your appearance, do something bout it. So I had a haircut last week and planning to dye it soon. It's semi mohawk now, my grandmom doesn't like it. She calls me 'kokokai' (chicken) everytime she sees me. Well others say I look like I lose weight, who to believe? Definitely not the elder ones :P. And bout dying my hair, am still in a dilemma. Couldn't decide what color to go with, any advice? Pleasseee?

Wanna get my ear pierced and tattoo so badly, but oh well. It's againts my 'law'. What to do.

Gonna go back playing facebook game. You guys should try playing 'ninja wars' too. Not because it's fun, just because i can get bonuses if you guys join. :]

Ciaos.

0 Shout outs: