Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sabah.


1st March.
The first day of my 6 days trip to Sabah. And the first place to visit is, Tawau.

I've gotta admit AirAsia's air stewardess are hawt. :P

Tawau is a rather small and boring town, not to say the hotel sucks too.
Nothing to shop, nothing to be photographed.

I think the only unique thing here is, there is no Bangla :).
But alot of philipinos and indonesians. :(

Okay lah, serious abit.
Gotta admit it is worth to come here for Makan.





Everyone smiling lepas makan :P. Gotta admit they have some of the
freshest seafood here !

But the price is not cheap at all ! It's almost as expensive as the food in KL !
And this makes me wonder how the people here survive.

I was walking down a lot of shops in Tawau and saw a restaurant hiring part-timers.
The pay is AS LOW AS HELL, I'm goddam serious.

Waiter/Waitress - RM250 Per month.

Okay lah lets say let you walk to work, no need transportation fee. RM25 for 3 meals per day(The food here sometimes are more expensive than KL ! ).
Abang, 1 week 3 days sudah habis gaji lah !
I tell you now if my mom give me allowance RM500 per month I also dunno I enough use anot.
Maybe thats the reason why lots of people here works in KL.

Conclusion : My first and last trip here. And YOU ! shall never ever visit this place.





2nd March


Got up early in the morning and flew to Kota Kinabalu



I was suppose to carry the airplane.
Cousin doesn't noe how to aim ! Noob Chiyan !



Kota Kinabalu is a much better place,
It's so much more alive here, compared to Tawau lah ofcourse.

And everyone seem so over-excited, especially the elder ones. No idea why !

the excited "young lady"


Having a hard time naming this pic. ermmmmm. "Flasher"?

Had Lunch @ Little Italy and had a walk around the town. Nothing much for today.
It should be a relaxing day as tommorow we will be preparing our journey to the top of
Mount Kinabalu :P












0 Shout outs: