Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Look !

(Purple Power ! Ngahaha ! )

No the title of the post wasn't meant for me ! It was for my blog ! Just wanna tumpang and show you people my gaya ! ( Fuihseh XD ) 

So how do you think bout my new blog look?  Suppose to look professional and to match my portfolio website    (Portfolio)    but the creater of this template is only specialize in childish templates ! (Mwahahhaha) Yeah yeah she is my all-so-mighty-and-so-creative sister !    (LvBeii)    Girls, you really have to check out her page cuz I'm pretty sure you will fall in love with it. Go and check out her arts and crafts, I'm sure you girls will wanna have them !


And Btw have you guys seen my post on facebook yet?

Yeah I'm still looking for models ! Don't wait ! Come and work with me ! Give me a call ! You know where to get me ;P


0 Shout outs: