Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Photography


Photography, never been so in love with something so much before.
I would call my last week a photography week. I spend most of my week on it.

28th August, Saturday.
A photography session with James in Petaling Street area.
And my friend here, having hard time passing every road we cross on this trip.



Nike lover.

I've been there once for photography with the schoolmates so I've shot most of the places there, and James wasn't a 'aggressive' photographer, ended up we spend most of our time on the train.
This should be the shortest photography trip in my life.

Went back early and lepak in AC with James. It's been awhile since I've been there.


SEE MORE HERE

29th August, Sunday
'Borrowed' my friends cousin as my model for my photograph. The topic is Child of earth. Met up with them 10.30 in the morning after BAKUTEH with my family. Headed to Bukit Cahaya for the photoshoot.



The kids were very excited




Assistant of the day !



SEE MORE HERE !


0 Shout outs: